Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My absolute 133Mhz Pentium 1 PART 1

Hello friends all Youtube! [This is the first part of the video! ], I will introduce my almighty Pentium P133 MHz, 48MB EDO RAM 3dfx Voodoo Banshee 16MB PCI mid 90's from xD I'm sorry for my bad English (20th century!) - Because I am Croatian, I have never in the U.S. or lived in Canada or the United Kingdom xD This PC is quite old. This is my first PC, which I received when I was 9 years old! E 'in 1994, but I bought this pc in 1996, and since 1996 is still working! But I have no more CRT Monitorsat my house, now that I do not mean mashine with this old PC to my home no more. I played a lot of PC games on your PC: Doom 95, Doom1, Doom2, heretics, witches, MDK 1, SimCity 2000, Total Annihilation and many more games for PC games that are truly legendary! And I have this PC to work for my school, in particular word processing software (the good old Office 97 and Office 2000) And the training software (Encarta good old!). And BTW some of my boy wanted me to sell this PC for a few dollars andI refused and I reject all - because this PC is not for sale! This PC belongs to me - because this is the first PC I worked in my life! Thank you for your understanding! PC data: the name of the CPU: Pentium 133 MHz, socket 7 from 1993 to 1994 did (I do not know the exact year manafacturing) of memory and type of memory: 48 MB EDO RAM (do not know the exact speed of the memory) Graphic Card: 3dfx Voodoo Banshee 16MB SD-RAM, PCI slot on the motherboard: Intel pure (do not know the exact name...

No comments:

Post a Comment