Monday, November 8, 2010

Daytona USA 8 Player Link @ Oregon Seaside Funland Arcade 01/01/2009

WATCH IN HIGH DEFINITION! Hello everyone, I'm sure that if your just saying that I like in a range of Sega Model 1, 2 and 3 games from the arcades, then welcome! Here I have some shots to January 1, 2009 I attended the "Funland" an arcade in Seaside Oregon (coast). This gallery has been here since the 40s, and I distinctly remember playing Daytona in 1995, when it was new in the arcade. This is very rare to see an Arcade, but any of these units, but all 8 and is fully functionalsimply brilliant! Privlidged I was playing all afternoon, I also took some shots to play the game and took some of the music (in other videos, check them out) I found only two problems with these devices, the sound was only 1 in 2 games, and it was very low, dass second monitor had a green and blue mess. Other than that I'm really in good shape, actually a bit 'better, as a condition for the top spot since 1995. I hope you enjoy the movie! Check out my others!

No comments:

Post a Comment